4 thoughts on “Earth Day Video

1. Hi Gabe —

I thought your Earth Day video was absolutely great! When I watched it, I felt like I was in school and you were the teacher writing on a white board. I think you’d make a great teacher! How long did it take you to practice in order to make your video?
    I think planting trees is a very good idea. Did you know Queen Elizabeth is a big advocate of planting trees? I didn’t until I saw this on YouTube:
    https://youtu.be/ZfNCq9wR7F4

I hope you are enjoying the blogging challenge. Keep up the good work!
    Teri #stubc commentor

2. Hi Gabe.
    I think you did a very good job on your Earth Day video. The suggestions you offered were right on! Trees are definitely a necessity for us to have clean air. Both protecting our trees and planting more are great ideas.
    Littering has always been a problem because people are too lazy to throw their trash away in a proper manner. Your ideas for helping to reduce the amount of litter were great.
    I really enjoyed hearing your voice. It makes you seem a bit closer. I guess that is something only a grandparent would say.

3. Hey, Gabe,
    I really liked your video and I think this is a really important message to get out. In fact, this morning when I brought our trash and recycling out, I stopped to pick up some trash that others had left and put it in the trashcan. Sometimes the wind blows it about, but I always try to pick up stuff and put it in the can! I enjoyed listening to you speak and I loved your drawings. Nice work! #stubc commenter DairaRuta

4. Gabe,
    Nice job on your video. It looks like it was hard to control where you were drawing, but you did great. The info was right on.
    Mom